Welcome to the Club & Country podcast, presented by ML Rose! This week, we are joined by MLS’s Armchair Analyst, Matt Doyle. He brings the goods on Nashville SC’s three years in the league to date, and how the Boys in Gold can build toward being the next Concacaf Champions League winners.
If it’s not loading properly click here or see the links below.
- EARLY SHOUT: 8:13
- What made Nashville so dominant?
- A new tactical approach at home, or a small sample size?
- Gold Nuggets: The numbers behind the historic day
- INTERVIEW WITH MATT DOYLE: 27:22
- What does he make of NSC so far this year?
- Are the Boys in Gold Supporters Shield contenders?
- How does Nashville stack up with other expansion sides in history?
- Seattle’s CCL win: A fluke, or a sign of MLS’s rise?
- MAILBAG: 50:36
- Small sample size be darned: What do we KNOW about Nashville SC at this point?
- Individual analysis of Muyl, McCarty and Haakenson
- Is the South side of the pitch cursed?
- How did NSC cope with the loss of Randall Leal?
- OUTSIDE N: 1:01:40
- CCL supremacy at last!
- Predicting our favorite U.S. Open Cupsets
Important: Please please please rate, review, and subscribe, and best of all, if you enjoy the content, share with a friend! The more people listen, the more we’ll be able to do in the space.