Wes is still out of the office, so Braden Gall of the 440 Sports network joins Tim to discuss the first two games of the January international window, and Tim chats with MLSSoccer.com’s Tom Bogert about the offseason Nashville SC is having.
Here’s what you have to look forward to this week:
- Is the US Men’s National team good?
- What seems to be the offensive issue right now?
- Does entire future hinge on Christian Pulisic?
- Honduras match and qualifying needs
- Canada being good is good for USA soccer
- Tim sits down with MLSSoccer.com Tom Bogert (22:40)
- Strategy behind selling international slots
- GAM and what it does to the salary cap
- Low risk acquisitions this off-season
- Mike Jacobs ability to project trends
- His thoughts on the Alistair Johnston trade
- What should Gary Smith, NSC do at right back?
- Final Whistle (43:10)
- What we learned about Mike Jacobs from Tom
- Should Alex Muyl get some run at right back?
- What Coach Smith wants to achieve in preseason
- Excitement for May 1st and the new era
If you’d rather listen on Apple, Spotify, Google Play, or elsewhere (or if the player isn’t embedding on your browser), I’ve included those links as well:
Important: Please please please rate, review, and subscribe, and best of all, if you enjoy the content, share with a friend! The more people listen, the more we’ll be able to do in the space.