Tim Sullivan and Wes Boling sit down to discuss a very different type of draw, but a draw nonetheless. Plus, an extended mailbag!
Here’s what you can look forward to in this one:
- 3:03 — Early Shout
- Nashville’s defense is back — what did we learn from the club’s first clean sheet of the season?
- Should Walker Zimmerman have been sent off by the referee?
- The pendulum swings away from the attack — what do the underlying metrics tell us?
- Dom Badji and Rodrigo Pineiro make their debuts…what did we notice?
- Gold Nuggets: Love for Lovitz, great expectations in front of goal, the Leal deal
- 21:12 — Embrace Consensus
- How should NSC fans feel after dropping points three times to start the season?
- 25:14 — Extended Mailbag
- Who would play MLS’s protagonist in a soccer version of Space Jam?
- Was the Miami match ultimately encouraging or disappointing?
- How do Gary Smith and Mike Jacobs identify and motivate players who feel disrespected at their previous clubs?
- Is midfield depth on the way in the form of an eventual replacement for McCarty or Godoy?
- Which EPL club most directly resembles NSC? (and other comparisons)
- 45:09 — Outside N
- No U.S. Open Cup for Nashville SC…if it happens at all
- How should MLS define success in CONCACAF Champions League?
- 49:25 — Final Whistle
- Wes gloats about topping the table in the Club and Country Football League
- Content recommendations
- Bold predictions for Nashville’s showdown with New England Revolution
If you’d rather listen on Apple, Spotify, Google Play, or elsewhere, I’ve included those links as well:
Important: Please please please rate, review, and subscribe, and best of all, if you enjoy the content, share with a friend! The more people listen, the more we’ll be able to do in the space.