The guys take a 30,000-foot view of the franchise as it enters its fourth trip through MLS. Tim Sullivan is joined by Steve Cavendish of the NashvilleBanner.com and Braden Gall of 440Sports.com to talk coaching, style, roster, front office and the MLS writ large entering 2023.
- Reminder: Wes’ Little Happy Hour Thingy
- Expectations vs. excitement?
- What does pressure look like for Gary Smith?
- Can his offensive style evolve just enough?
- Is the roster built in such a way to evolve?
- How does the talent compare to the last three seasons?
- Front office alignment has been perfect so far
- Eastern Conference pluses and minuses
- How does the MLS TV deal impact fans, quality?
- SBJ article about Ian Ayre: Agent of Change
Club & Country is sponsored by M.L. Rose. For in-depth coverage of the Boys in Gold, visit ClubCountryUSA.com.