Welcome to the Club & Country podcast, presented by ML Rose! Check out the 8th Ave. location before and/or after this weekend’s home opener.
If it’s not loading properly see the links below.
- EARLY SHOUT: 8:29
- What exactly happened against the Galaxy?
- Discussing sub patterns
- Gold nuggets: Putting the road trip in historical context
- INTERVIEW WITH EDDIE CARVACHO: 31:44
- His soccer story, from Chile to the Nashville Metros to MLS
- What does he strive to bring to the broadcast booth?
- What did he think when he walked into GEODIS Park for the first time?
- Is Nashville a trophy contender, and what will it take to get there?
- MAILBAG: 1:06:49
- What are our favorite things about GEODIS Park?
- Can we expect a different approach at home?
- More talk about sub patterns
- A Shaq Moore update
- OUTSIDE N: 1:22:29
- Prepping for US Open Cup!
- CCL Fever returns in Seattle
- What’s wrong with New England, Part II
Important: Please please please rate, review, and subscribe, and best of all, if you enjoy the content, share with a friend! The more people listen, the more we’ll be able to do in the space.