I didn’t get the second edition of this post (here’s the first year’s) up in timely fashion, but something tells me we’re gonna be chillin without new material for a while, so let’s catch up. This is a lengthy undertaking, so today, it’s Men’s Division I players only.
Air Force (8-10-0, 6-5-0 WAC)
- Sophomore forward Lathan Spadafora (Collierville St. George’s). Played in all 18 games, starting 17 and accruing 1,319 total minutes. Scored four goals on 43 shots (14 on-target) and contributed seven assists. Picked up four yellow cards.
American University (3-11-2, 3-5-1 Patriot)
- Junior midfielder Kyle Hellman (Nashville Father Ryan/East Tennessee State). Played in 15 games with 14 starts, playing 1,054 total minutes. Scored one goal on three shots (two on goal).
Army (5-7-4, 2-4-3 Patriot)
- Sophomore goalkeeper Jacob Suppiah (Memphis University School/Lobos Rush). Played in seven games, starting six of them and racking up 616 total minutes. Allowed six goals and made 18 saves for a .750 save percentage.
Belmont (5-12-2, 1-4-1 SoCon)
- Sophomore midfielder JP Armbruster (Nashville Father Ryan/Tennessee Soccer Club/University of Louisville). Played in 18 games. Recorded one assist and picked up one yellow card.
- Freshman midfielder Corey Lavinder (Bristol Christ Academy/Carolina Rapids). Played in 10 games. Scored one goal on four shots (two on goal) and recorded one assist.
- Redshirt sophomore goalkeeper Cameron Petty (Brentwood Academy/NUSA). Played in eight games, starting all of them and accruing 736:46 between the pipes. Allowed 11 goals and saved 24 shots for a .686 save percentage.
Clemson 18-2-2 (6-1-1 ACC). Lost on penalties in national quarterfinal.
- Senior M Tanner Dieterich (Nashville Father Ryan/IMG Academy/Real Arizona Academy). Played in 20 games. Scored three goals on 19 shots (eight on goal), and recorded 10 assists.
College of Charleston (2-12-2, 1-6-1 Colonial).
- Sophomore defender Chatham Headrick (Maryville). Played in 10 games, starting six and accruing 598 total minutes. Took three total shots (all on goal).
- Redshirt junior goalkeeper Michael Waggoner (Memphis Christian Brothers). Played in one game. Allowed four goals and made five saves for a save percentage of .556.
Elon (7-9-1, 2-6-0 CAA)
- Redshirt junior defender Nicholas Graves (Nashville/West Forsyth (NC)/NC Fusion). Played in two games, totaling three total minutes. Did not accrue any statistics.
East Tennessee State (8-9-2, 4-2-0 SoCon)
- Junior defender Austin Bihlmeyer (Knoxville Farragut/Emerald Force). Played in 15 games, starting all of them and earning 1,324 minutes. Picked up one yellow card.
- Redshirt sophomore midfielder Jordan Broadwater (Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett/Tri-Cities United/ODP State team). Got into 14 games, amassing 385 minutes on the pitch. Took seven shots (two on goal) and was yellow-carded once.
- Freshman defender Cameron Carroll (Clarksville Rossview/Tennessee SC). Played 260 minutes across six games with two starts. Did not accrue any statistics.
- Junior defender Josh Denton (Knoxville L&N STEM Academy/FC Alliance). Played in eight total games, totaling 173 minutes. Took five shots (two on goal).
- Redshirt freshman goalkeeper Quentin Mitchel (Greeneville/Tri-Cities United). Started and went the distance in his only game. Allowed one goal and did not make a save.
- Freshman forward Lucas Lightner (Clarksville Rossview/Tennessee SC). Played 140 minutes in nine substitute appearances. Recorded one assist.
- Redshirt senior defender John Lucchesi (Johnson City Science Hill). Played in 12 games, starting 10 and playing 836 total minutes. Took two shots (neither on goal) and picked up one yellow card.
- Redshirt senior midfielder Luke Parker (Memphis St. Benedict at Auburndale/Lobos Rush). Started each of the 17 games in which he played, earning 1,361 total minutes. Took 14 shots (seven on goal) and recorded on assist. Also picked up one yellow card.
- Senior goalkeeper AJ Robbins (Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett). Played three minutes. Did not accrue any statistics.
- Redshirt freshman defender Grayson Wright (Bluff City Sullivan Central/Tri-Cities United). Did not see game action as he continues to rehab a knee injury suffered in high school.
- Junior midfielder Ryan Harris (Franklin Centennial/Tennessee SC). Played in 18 games with eight starts. Scored three goals on 27 shots (14 on goal), and picked up one yellow card.
Florida Gulf Coast (9-8-2, 4-1-1 Atlantic Sun)
- Senior forward Shak Adams (Nashville Cane Ridge/Tennessee SC). Participated in 18 games, starting all of them and playing 1,213 total minutes. Scored four goals on 29 shots (11 on goal) and added five assists.
Fordham (7-10-3, 5-2-1 Atlantic 10)
- Freshman goalkeeper Aaron Stafford (Oak Ridge/Darlington (Ga.) Academy). Did not see game action.
Georgia State (12-4-4, 2-3-0 Sun Belt)
- Junior forward Aris Briggs (Memphis Christian Brothers/Concorde Fire). Played in 20 games, starting 19 of them. Scored 16 goals on 55 shots (30 on goal) and added one assist.
Holy Cross (3-15-0, 1-8-0 Patriot League)
- Freshman midfielder Bergin Kranz (Memphis Christian Brothers/Lobos Rush). Played 45 minutes in a 5-0 loss to Fordham but did not accrue any statistics.
Howard (5-12-1, 2-3-0 Sun Belt)
- Sophomore midfielder Malik Salleh (Memphis Germantown/Lobos Rush). Played 181 minutes across nine games. Picked up one yellow card and one red card.
Incarnate Word (5-12-0, 2-9-0 WAC)
- Sophomore midfielder Danny Coronado (Nashville/Houston Dynamo DA/Clements (Texas) High). Did not see game action.
Kentucky (13-5-3, 4-2-1 Conference USA)
- Redshirt junior midfielder Keyarash Namjoupanah (Nashville/Shattuck St. Mary’s (Minn.) DA). Played in nine games with three starts and 345 total minutes. Took one shot on goal.
Liberty (5-13-0, 1-5-0 Atlantic Sun)
- Junior midfielder Matthew Zaczyk (Knoxville Christian Academy/FC Alliance/One Academy). Played in 17 games with eight starts, earning 811 minutes of playing time. Took 10 shots, three on goal. Picked up one yellow card.
Lipscomb (5-9-2, 3-3-0 Atlantic Sun)
- Freshman defender Hunter Bossman (Thompsons Station Independence/Tennessee SC). Did not see game action.
- Redshirt freshman defender Thomas Priest (Signal Mountain McCallie School/Chattanooga FC). Played in nine games, starting six and totaling 476 minutes on the pitch. Picked up two yellow cards.
- Redshirt junior goalkeeper Luke Wilson (Columbia Central/Tennessee SC). Played in five games, starting each of them and amassing 425 minutes between the pipes. Made 16 saves and allowed 7 goals for a save percentage of .696.
- Freshman forward Hayes Wood (Chattanooga Boyd Buchanan/Chattanooga FC). Played in 15 games with four starts, seeing 692 minutes. Scored a goal on eight shots (three on goal), and added an assist.
Loyola Marymount (11-6-3, 6-1-0 WCC)
- Senior defender Nick Dauchot (Nashville/Shattuck St. Mary’s (Minn.) DA). Started each of the 14 games in which he saw time, earning 1,212 minutes on the pitch. Took three shots (one on goal) and recorded two assists. Was yellow-carded twice.
Memphis (10-7-0, 4-3-0 American)
- Freshman midfielder Grant Caldwell (Memphis Germantown/Lobos Rush). Played in seven games, totaling 212 minutes. Took four shots.
- Redshirt junior midfielder Peyton McKnatt (Germantown Houston/Northwest Mississippi CC). Played in 14 games with eight starts, earning 735 minutes of play time. Scored a goal on 16 shots (six on goal) and added one assist.
North Carolina (7-7-4, 3-5-0 ACC)
- Senior midfielder Jack Skahan (Memphis University School/Sunrise Elite/ODP State team/Philadelphia Union Academy). Played in 17 games, starting all of them and amassing 1,330 of field time. Scored three goals on 36 shots (12 on goal) and added five assists. Received one yellow card.
UNC-Asheville (4-12-1, 3-5-0 Big South)
- Junior midfielder Lane Carroll (Bristol Virginia High). Missed season due to injury.
UNC-Greensboro (9-9-1 5-1-0 SoCon)
- Freshman forward Cameron Fowler (Knoxville Webb School/FC Alliance). Played in 18 games with one start, notching 599 minutes. Scored three goals on 20 shots (eight on goal).
- Senior defender Tevyn Henry (Franklin Centennial/Tennessee SC). Played in four games for 27 total minutes of on-field time. Did not accrue any statistics.
NC State (9-7-3, 3-4-1 ACC)
- Sophomore midfielder Alex Bautista (Nashville/FC Dallas Academy). Played in six games, nothing 137 total minutes. Did not accrue any statistics.
North Florida (6-8-2, 3-2-1 Atlantic Sun)
- Redshirt junior midfielder Adam Everett (Fort Myers, Fla./East Tennessee State). Played in 15 games, starting 14 and playing 918 total minutes. Took three shots, one on goal. Earned four yellow cards and one red card.
- Redshirt sophomore goalkeeper Padraic Gilley (Germantown Houston/Lobos Rush/ ODP State team). Played in 14 games, starting 13, and totaling 1156:58 between the pipes. Allowed 14 goals and made 34 saves for a .708 save percentage.
- Junior midfielder Blake Sams (Brentwood Ravenwood). Played in 12 games with one start, a total of 317 minutes on the field. Took three shots (none on goal) and committed one yellow card-worthy foul.
- Junior midfielder Collin Scott (Germantown Houston/Lobos Rush). Played in five games, totaling 180 minutes. Took four shots, none on goal.
Northwestern (8-8-2, 3-3-2 Big Ten)
- Junior midfielder Drew Viscomi (Lookout Mountain McCallie School). Played in 10 games with two starts, totaling 335 minutes. Took one shot on goal and recorded one assist. Added a yellow card.
Penn (7-5-4, 3-1-1 Ivy League)
- Senior midfielder Dami Omitaomu (Knoxville Farragut/FC Alliance). Played in 14 games with one start, totaling 353 minutes. Took three shots, one on goal, and collected two yellow cards.
Rutgers (7-8-3, 1-6-1 Big Ten)
- Redshirt junior goalkeeper James Teal (Chattanooga Notre Dame/Chattanooga FC/ODP State team/UAB). Played in two games, totaling 97 minutes between the pipes. Did not face a shot on goal.
SMU (18-2-1, 5-1-1 American)
- Sophomore defender Sevon Pendergrass (Nashville/Lone Star High School/FC Dallas Academy). Did not see game action.
Valparaiso (4-13-1, 3-7-0 Ohio Valley)
- Junior defender Dehai Abraham (Orlando, Fla./East Tennessee State) Played in 14 games. Contributed one assist.
- Junior forward Ryan Madondo (Franklin Road Academy/ODP State team/East Tennessee State). Played in 16 games. Scored four goals on 27 shots (15 on goal), and added one assist.
Washington (17-4-0, 8-2-0 Pac-12)
- Redshirt senior defender Andrew Conwell (Nashville Montgomery Bell). Appeared in two games, but did not accrue any statistics.
Wofford (4-13-1, 2-3-1 SoCon)
- Senior midfielder Lucas Altman (Johnson City Science Hill/FC Alliance). Started all 18 games, playing 1536 total minutes. Scored three goals on 19 shots (eight on goal). Was yellow-carded once.
Wright State (11-8-4, 4-4-0 Horizon League)
- Freshman defender Harrison Rody (Nashville Christ Presbyterian Academy/Tennessee SC). Did not see game action.
Yale (13-3-2, 6-1-0 Ivy League)
- Junior defender Jack Arnold (Franklin Battle Ground Academy/Tennessee SC). Played in one game, totaling two minutes.
- Senior defender Will Emerson (Nashville Montgomery Bell Academy/Tennessee SC). Played in four games, starting and going the distance in each of them before suffering a season-ending injury. Took one shot on goal.