In the international soccer system, Nashville SC is represented abroad by two separate but equally important groups: the players currently out on loan, and those who will join in the future. These are their stories.
Out on loan
Vinnie Vermeer – With Las Vegas Lights through 2019 season
- 8-3-19: Played 45 minutes as a substitute in a 2-1 loss to Fresno FC. Completed 17/18 passes and made one tackle.
- 8-7-19: Started and played into second-half stoppage time in a 0-0 draw against Sacramento Republic. Completed 16/21 passes, including 5/9 in the offensive half.
- 8-17-19: Started and played 6-2 minutes in a 3-0 loss to Orange County SC. Won 60% of duels and won two tackles.
- 8-24-19: Started and played the entire contest in a 1-0 win over Portland Timbers 2. Made two tackles and two interceptions, blocked one shot and made one clearance.
- 8-28-19: Entered in the 79th minute of a 1-1 draw against Tulsa Roughnecks. Won a single foul and completed two passes.
Vegas plays at Real Monarchs Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. CDT.
Danny Vitiello – Short-term loan to New Mexico United over the weekend
8-31-19: Made the bench but did not see game action in a 2-0 loss to Orange County SC.
Joining in January
David Accam – With Columbus Crew until Jan. 1, 2019
- In eight games with the Philadelphia Union, made four starts and played 337 total minutes. Recorded four goals and two assists.
- In 14 games with the Columbus Crew, has eight starts and 657 total minutes. Recorded two goals on 14 shots, and added one assist.
Aníbal Godoy – With San Jose Earthquakes until Jan. 1, 2019
Missed six weeks recovering from abdominal surgery. Has started al 14 appearances with the Quakes, totaling 1254 minutes. Has two assists and has earned seven yellow cards in his 32 fouls committed.
Hany Mukhtar – With Brøndby IF until January transfer window
Missed first seven games of 2019-20 season recovering from a foot injury. Made first appearance over the weekend as a halftime sub. Took one shot on goal:
…and recorded one key pass.